Custom Search
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Extra Money

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Bad news

Hai... today I called my wife in Batam just to know how she is and my daughter. They are find and as usual my wife ask my daughter to kiss me to kiss the phone..mmmuah. Its wonderful to hear that. But there is a bad news happened at complex neighbour that make me so worry about my family. There is robbery with murderer and the victim is 6 years old child by knife ( My wife didn't know boy or girl because she didn't dare to go to see to that place ) and baby sitter now critical at hospital after the robber blade her. The place is two complex from my one. My thinking now is hoping that my family will be ok and pray to God to protect them while I am away from them. I can not wait to go back this week but have to be patient until this week coming as I go back Batam every week. Again hope nothing happend to my little daughter and wife .....

0 comments: