Custom Search
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 2, 2009

I am the Lucky in world crisis


Most of people now are in not a good condition, because of the crisis of the world. They are facing mostly in financial, lot of company down even closed. I am the one is Lucky that this bad condition not happend to me because I am now working in Singapore and family in Batam island Indonesia (closed to Singapore just 1 hours by ferry). My salary good enough specialy comparing with Indonesia money so every month I could save a lot of money while a lot of my friend have dificult life. Well I will continue my story next time, by the way this is the first time I am in Blog...hope that will get a lot of friend that can share each other and if I have something for you all I will be glad to share, at least sharing info or just express your thing. See you next time

photo : my daughter, she is 1 and half years, next time I will tell about her

0 comments: