Custom Search
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Extra Money

Monday, February 16, 2009

I don't like Monday...

Hi .. back with me again ... yesterday I just came back from home town ... Batam.. and now back from my work ... Its realy tired today as usualy every Monday time a lot of problem comes up accumulation from weekend days ... first problem Machine alarm, the problem is the Spindle problem ... and we have to replace Servo Amplifier ... then other problem, small-2 problem but a lot, so all days I have to walk around the company ...

Well, maybe every body know about " I don't like Monday...". When school time, when working time every body have an experiences in this "words..". Someone will have no good feeling facing Monday after holiday. Holiday time seems like very fast over. And it need time to get ready to face the problem, study again, the killer teacher, boss complain... bla bla bla ...etc.
But anyway, that a life... ready or not we have to do over and over again....Actualy that make us strong, more skill, learning everything that will be useful for the rest of your life.

0 comments: