Custom Search
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Extra Money

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Rain Season in Batam and Singapore...

Hai All...

I just came back from my holiday in Batam ... spent time with my family. Now I am back for work ... Now both in Batam and Singapore every day Rainy. just came back from my office, took a bath and stand by with my computer .. actually I am very exhausted today, by the way, yesterday I took child care leave only for one day on Monday so I came back Tuesday to work. In Batam because of rainy days, there is many place got flooded at some area. This flooded cause by no good in developing the area. When developer built housing complex, they never think about drainage so when rainy season many water could not drain well and create flooded.

0 comments: