Custom Search
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Extra Money

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

English is not My First Language

Hi



Thanks for good comment of my blog and I want to let you know that in my blog I used English as our communication. But actualy English is not my First Language. I learn how to speak or write English first time at school ( Junior high school ). first time I used English when I first time got job at Singapore company in Batam Island. My English is not so good but I still could be able to communicate with people. So, in this post I want to ask you for advise of my English. I want to improve it...

Thanks a lot..

And see you around

1 comments:

SquirrelQueen said...

Indra,
You are doing very well with your English. I am trying to learn Spanish and you are doing far better than I.