Custom Search
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Life is Difficult...

Hi All,

I just want to share about how the life is so difficult. But this is not meaning that we have to give up. Yesterday I was facing many thing that give me feeling down. Well sometime there was something make us happy, sometime very though. If we are not strong enough to face it, maybe we will give up in life and end with desperate.

A lot of thing come shock me for a while, but after I cool down, I realilze that anything is not so bad, we just follow the river flow then we will get to the sea for sure. Just don't stop and if something come is not what we expected to come, just thing positive maybe it is not good for us, must be something better for us. Good know better whta good for us. We have limitation in knowing what best for us we only have to attempting for something we expect and the result, let Good decide.


Hope this will be usefull for you....


See U

1 comments:

Man of Hope said...

Hello Indra, I like your message about not giving up. English does not appear to be your first language but keeep it up and you will become more precise in your grammer and sentence arrangement. I will continue to follow your blog since you have the same concept that I do. Good luck and be well, Carl. My blog is; http://blogcarthurclark.blogspot.com/