Custom Search
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Extra Money

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Little bit about BATAM ISLAND


Hi ...

I want to talk about Batam a little bit. I went to Batam in 1997 September. I got a job in Batam by the recuiter from Bandung. We were 11 people going by Airplane. That was my first tripped away from home. First we were going to Jakarta by Bus then flight to Batam was around 45 minutes from Jakarta Sukarno Hatta Airport.
Batam is most of the industrial area, specially for electronics company. Foreign company such Japan, Singapore company. In 1997, batam was very quite. Not so many people only industrial area. Now Batam growing and become many people, a lot of hausing bulit in Batam. Have many big Shopping centre, Resort etc







That bit about Batam..next time I tell you more

1 comments:

SquirrelQueen said...

Indra,
I am glad you are back I missed your drawings. Thank you for the information on Batam Island. I did not know about it.
Thank you,
SQ