Custom Search
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Extra Money

Monday, April 20, 2009

Retrenchment updating

Hi everybody,

Last week I told you about Retrenchment. There are about 80 people have been retrenchment from my company. We have two Plant. My plant, still new plant about 4 years got 23 people gone for retrenchment. And other plant around 60 people. Total for company around the world as a group about 11,600 people. If company can not be able to recover, maybe still have plan to do retrenchment again. Maybe next two month from now. Hope company getting stronger. My company is Aerospace company as you know that Air Line now still down until 20%.

Anyway, I hope for the best what ever happens...

2 comments:

mkreider said...

I hope for the best for you.

SquirrelQueen said...

So do I, hope everything works out.

SQ