Custom Search
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Extra Money

Monday, April 13, 2009

Thank for all comment...

Hi... I just come back from Batam and I want to thank to all for the good comment. I feel very excited. Next time I will post something about Batam, I will find more info about it.

About My Drawing I made, most I made just what the time I think, I just draw. Sometime about me sometime never think what I would draw, just drawwed. I like to draw since I was kid. My father also very good in drawing. He drawed photo very good ( Now my father already past away)

By the way, I want to tell you about my plan this time. I will take Welding Inspector Course in Singapore. And you know what? The module I have to read, it is realy thick, around 530 page. The course take 5 days. This I decide to take for my future in carrier, I could not deppend on my skill now. I have to take another step in life to improve my life. So, I am realy sorry if my time now most I have to use for this course. I am afraid could not make many post otr draw. But i will not stop mu blog. At least one or two words I will say.


Wish me luck....


Thanks

1 comments:

mkreider said...

I wish you all the luck in the world! I like your art very much. Keep up the good work.