Custom Search
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Extra Money

Monday, May 25, 2009

Answer for question 1

Hi all


There are some answer for my question " What is the most imprtant thing in your life?"

there are two answer so far. I like their answer

first anwer :

Okay, now it seems I gotta try to answer for your question, what's the most important thing in my life ....Well, it's the most important for me that people around me are happy, such as my friends,family,and partner. Happiness isn't just about the thing generating inside myself but also outside, it should interact.

doruko

second answer :

Without a doubt, my family is the most important thing to me

chicamom85

Well, I still open the question or maybe want to comment of their answer. Please don't hesitate

thanks

0 comments: