Custom Search
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Extra Money

Monday, May 25, 2009

Back from Weekend

Hi All

I am very glad to see some comment of my blog since I get back in Singapore again. To be honset, sometime I feel down in continuing blog but when there are some good comment, everytime the spirit back again.

Some comment suggesting to exhibit all of my drawing, giving award, even someone asking to sell my drawing. Well, for now one I am still not confident to do all that. secondly, I am now consetration in course. I will be on Course from 1st June to 5th June 2009. And I will be on Examination on 8 august 2009 one day Exam. So, I want to tell everybody, if I could not post some of my drawing, very sorry. I tried to make one or two drawing but my mind quite hard to express. But please don't leave my blog. After course finish, I will be ready to create again. And plan to buy Bamboo pen instead of using Microsoft Paint with mouse.


thanks

2 comments:

charmine said...

Leave ur blog??NO!!YOUR DRAWINGS ARE VERY GOOD, PEOPLE HAVE BEEN TELLING YOU THAT BUT YOU MUST BELIVE IN YOURSELF,YOU HAVE TALENT.ALL THE BEST FOR YOUR EXAMS.REGISTER ON ETSY.COM AND PUT UP YOUR DRAWINGS FOR SALE...CHECK HOW MANY ARE INTERESTED..UR CONFIDENCE WILL GROW.ALL THE BEST.

Gregory Sharp said...

Indra I know how you feel everyday I come home from work to check my blog and everyday there are still not comments.It is not a good feelling but your blog is very nice and i am glad you got some comments.

Greg