Custom Search
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 25, 2009

DREAM

About my dream

I dream of become Rich so I could be able to buy anything. No worry about cost life, anything can settle. Any request from my family side or my wife's family side for some cost be no problem with no consideration just give them what they want. No worry about jealous from my wife when I give money to my family. No worry about my daughter education, family medical treatment etc. Some more I could be able to express my hobby with money I have. Also can buy some land, rice field, fish pool etc. So I can wake up every morning, ask my family to check my rice field, fish pool then we can sell them fish or rice to market every three month. Or I and family go to own fish pool for fishing............................................


I dream of Peaceful in Life


indra


2 comments:

SquirrelQueen said...

It would be so wonderful if we were rich and never had to worry about money ever again.
I really like the part about having your own fish pool, really neat.

SQ

charmine said...

A VERY NICE DREAM AND YOU CAN EARN LOTS OF MONEY,WHY NOT TRY TO SELL YOUR PAINTINGS.YOU ARE VERY GOOD.