Custom Search
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Extra Money

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

New anwers for most important thing in life

Hi All

We have one answer for the question " What is the most important thing in Life "

answer :

The most important thing in life is learning new things and being authentic. Always be creative!

Rosa

I love to have some answer even not so many answer yet, all answer are different. Give me new learning and new spirit to keep my self always smile and have a big heart in life. I love my family, I love my friend, I love my talent. And so happy to have you all...

So please I am still waiting for other answer, and you cn also make comment for the answer. I don't want to close the question and should have a lot of interesting thing to dig.


Pleaseeee....

4 comments:

Jill said...

Hello, Indra...nice of you to visit my blog :) I wonder if you have been trying out the bamboo pen you mentioned a few posts ago?

mkreider said...

Iam presenting you with the Friends and Favorites blogging award. Stop by and pick it up!
Mark

SquirrelQueen said...

Love
Learning
Using our creativity

All equal a happy life, in my humble opinion.

SQ

chicamom85 said...

My family is the most important thing in my life, without them I would be nothing.